Tuesday, December 25, 2007



With a Predator next door, I wasn't as careful as I should have been. I had some friends over to have some tea from a set that was over 60 years old. Made in Japan and painted in blue, green, yellow and orange, with a gold background and overall shiny luster. We sat outside, talked and then they left. I went on inside my house and forgot the tea set outside.

Later I came out and found to my shock, the teapot was on the ground broken. "A bird must have landed on the pot and knocked it over," I thought. But as I slowly pieced it together, I saw that there was another reason for its broken state. At the very center of the breaks was a round hole. Inside the pot was a rifle pellet.

It was my neighbor again. He had found the one place in the fence where he could see our place and sitting right there was the teapot. My nine-piece set was ruined because he had found yet another way to harass me.

0 Comments: