Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Predators are Cruel

During this past summer, I learned that the Predator has successfully convinced all the neighbors around us that I am a child molester. How he has done this, I do not know, but I know that he is crafty and took lots of photos of my husband and I. He's had several years to find someone who could alter those photos to any perverted purpose. He's had loads of time to tell anyone who will listen about the child molester at 'this address' with 'this phone number.'

Even the neighbors who stood with us have caved in to his poison. We are about as pure as you can get - no illicit drugs, no perversions other than the glass of wine once each week (my stomach can't take more than that), and certainly no perversions of any kind with anyone and especially children. At any moment of my life, I would risk my own to save a child and so would my husband. We do not look at people as 'black', 'brown,' or any other color. We look at them as people and we have conducted our lives in the best way we could without harming any one else.

Yet here we are, the target of a vicious racist, who will stop at nothing to destroy people who simply resist him. You do not have to do anything wrong at all. A predator, a bully, a stalker - they see other people as THINGS they are entitled to. And if they feel rejected by that person or people (our Predator was pissed if we did not wave at him every single day) - they target you and obsessively harass and threaten with the intent to destroy.

Those in the law, need to look closer at this type of crime. They need to be more open to what appears to be a neighbor on neighbor case and consider the possibility of predator and prey.

0 Comments: