Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Bumper Sticker Blog

A bumper sticker now resides on my truck's bumper, telling all about this blog. People are always curious about bumper stickers - they can tell a lot about the driver and they can promote whatever you have a passion for. My passion is letting people know what dangerous people psychopathic predators can be as neighbors. It's like a very tiny ad-campaign that catches the eye of one person at a time. Hopefully a few will write it down (do not text while driving - please!) and check it out at home.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, sweet sister & brother in hell,

I am so HAPPY to have found your site! I am living across the street from a predator! I have to admit, your fella cleans my fellas clock with some of the horrible things he has put you through! I am sooooo sorry! My jerk is a loud mouthed, cursing, screaming, bigot who owns his own "paper." Just recently he has threatened to "expose" us in his self-run local ad paper. It's set to publish later this month. I am searching all over the web to determine what recourse we might have. Like you, my husband and I have never done ANYTHING to this man!! When we first moved in he coveted our brand new house. We were kind and had him over for a few beers. We listened quietly as he boisterously shared his stories of legal conquests and overcoming local bigots (he's hispanic). I remember during that particular conversation either my husband or I said something about being completely w/o prejudice for anyone and him scoffing at us and telling us that we were prejudice and just didn't know it. You know, in retrospect all of the warning signs were there. We just though we would "mind our Ps and Qs," listen politely as he would go on and on and on and that he would leave us alone. Well, we see where that's gotten us...
Again, thank you for the blog. Blessings upon you and your family!
~Jonesy